ATTENTION Doctors, Lawyers, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, any professional with intake forms that must be completed in handwriting, the following is for YOU!
I can save you immediate money and time by making your intake forms online. Making these online instead of printed gives you and your clients the following benefits:
- You no longer need to print the forms, which results in printer usage savings, ink (which costs almost as printers these days), paper, and time. Go green! Save paper, money, and time.
- You no longer have to mail/email these forms to your clients because they’re online. That means no longer having to print and mail, or email and attach a form that the client then has to download and print.
- Your clients will no longer have to print and/or handwrite the forms and then return to you in person or through the mail/email. All they have to do is click the online PDF form, complete the forms online, and then click a Submit button, which sends that information directly to the email address you’ve specified. They can also click a Print button to have a hard copy.
- You no longer have to pay somebody to enter the handwritten information into a computer database – that’s automatically generated when you have online forms as each field captured is a database field. You can use that data any way you like, such as mail merges, envelope labels, etc.
- You no longer run the risk of misinformation being entered into the computer system. For one, some people’s handwriting can be hard to read, and two, because we’re all human, we are prone to making mistakes, such as typos, inadvertently transposing numbers, etc. With online forms, you ensure that this type of mistake never occurs because that job/issue is eliminated!
- Data is automatically generated from having your forms online.
So if you want to save money, make your process more efficient, save your clients time, and help the environment, then call DocChic today for a free consultation!
Conversion of paper documents to online forms is $75 per hour, and final prices will vary, depending on how long it takes to complete the form setup (10-page forms will cost more than one-page forms).
Call (850)519-1918 today! Or email email@example.com. It’s a win-win situation for you and your clients!